Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas pictures

So today was the day that I stress my kids out about getting the yearly Christmas photo. Normally I wait until closer to Christmas so I can be more stressed about it but this year with our move, I wanted to do it early and get our cards out early with the new address. Plus, www.shutterfly.com has them 20% off right now and free shipping. I use them every year to do my cards. I love being able to look back at the cards from previous years that are saved to my account. It's so fun to see how much the kids have changed.

I love getting Christmas photo cards! I always hang them on my fridge for the entire year. If your card doesn't have a picture, I toss it. I feel bad admitting it but really, if there's no picture into the garbage it goes right after I read it. I wonder if this will change how many cards I get this year! LOL! Just being honest!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! How did the pictures go? And don't worry... we'll send you a photo card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you send me your address, I'll send you the cards that arrived today.

    ReplyDelete