Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Secret Vacation

We are currently on a secret vacation, sort of. I'm not sure who exactly we are hiding from. Maybe ourselves? We left last Friday for Florida and have been having a nice relaxing time before the big gear up to the holidays. It's only 10-15 degrees warmer down here than NC but it's warm enough to swim! The kids are loving the pool and I have read 4 books already. It's just that we haven't advertised that we are away. Maybe we feel a little guilty. Yeah, I know we do. Since we live in NC and have this fantastic house, it feels weird to go on vacation but really life is a lot like vacation. BC is off work, kids are off school, and I'm.....well, sort off? BC is helping with the kids.

Tonight we are at the Dive In movies. The resort we are staying at has a massive screen they put up at the pool. The kids are swimming and watching a movie. I'm sitting in my lounge chair. Now where is that margarita?

4 comments:

  1. it was great seeing youse guys tonight. Thanks so much for inviting me to stalk you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you TRYING to make me completely jealous??? Oh how I would love 3 hours of what you just described!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy yourself, also could you message me what you have read? Always looking for new book ideas. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do know that people are deleting these kind of blogs ?
    OSIRIS- HYDRA- PETWOOD...anything pertaining to
    CHILD- TRAFFICKING?
    And anything to do with ACE?
    CALIFORNIA.
    It's on " High Alert".
    And it just didn't " happen yesterday."
    VIRGINIA & PENN VALLY is no longer " cool".

    ReplyDelete